Monday, March 26, 2012

The Voice 2 : Anthony Evans vs. Jesse Campbell - If I Ain't Got You

I cannot stop watching/listening to this performance today!  I'm doing more listening than watching because, of course, I'm at work and don't want any trouble.

However, I remember when I saw this on "The Voice" the other week and randomly looked it up this morning.  When I first saw this performance on TV, I was jumping around the house like a crazy person.  I love, love, love Jesse Campbell's voice.....  However, I also love this performance of them together.  Anthony sings like a preacher's son.....with all the riffs but also loads of feeling in his singing.  Jesse....his talent is just crazy!  I had to post this on Twitter and Facebook too because I am slowly becoming obsessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment